Insulin Pump Market (2019 – 2024) research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Insulin Pump Industry with a focus on the regional market. It provides overall Analysis of Insulin Pump Market industry structure, types, applications, regions, competitors and forecast period from 2019-2025.
Get a Sample Copy of this report
An insulin pump is a medical device used for the administration of insulin in the treatment of diabetes mellitus, also known as continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy. The device configuration may vary depending on design. A traditional pump includes: the pump (including controls, processing module, and batteries); a disposable reservoir for insulin (inside the pump) a disposable infusion set, including a cannula for subcutaneous insertion (under the skin) and a tubing system to interface the insulin reservoir to the cannula. Other configurations are possible. For instance, more recent models may include disposable or semi-disposable designs for the pumping mechanism and may eliminate tubing from the infusion set.
An insulin pump is an alternative to multiple daily injections of insulin by insulin syringes or an insulin pen and allows for intensive insulin therapy when used in conjunction with blood glucose monitoring and carb counting.
In the last several years, global market of insulin pump developed smoothly, with an average growth rate of 5.2%. In 2016, global revenue of insulin pump is nearly 1218 M USD; the actual production is about 246 K units.
The global average price of insulin pump is in the decreasing trend, from 5256 USD/Unit in 2011 to 4936 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Insulin Pump includes normal and patch pump, and the proportion of normal in 2016 is about 82%. Insulin pump is widely used to treat Type I diabetes and Type II diabetes. The most proportion of insulin pump is used for Type I diabetes treatment, and the consumption proportion in 2016 is about 81%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Insulin Pump market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Insulin Pump business
Some of key competitors or manufacturers included in this report are:
Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, SOOIL, Tandem Diabetes care, Insulet Corp, Valeritas, Microport
Insulin Pump market Production Breakdown Data by Top Regions:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of Insulin Pump Market report are:
- To study and analyze the global Insulin Pump market consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Insulin Pump market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Insulin Pump market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyse the Insulin Pump market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Insulin Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Purchase Full report of Insulin Pump market
By the product type, the Insulin Pump market is primarily split into:
Normal, Patch Pump
By the end users/application, Insulin Pump market report covers the following segments:
Type I Diabetes, Type II Diabetes
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Insulin Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Table of Contents: 2019-2024 Global Insulin Pump Market Consumption Market Report like,
- Scope of the Insulin Pump Market Report:
- Market Introduction
- Research Objectives
- Years Considered
- Market Research Methodology
- Economic Indicators
- Currency Considered
- Executive Summary:
- World Market Overview
- Global Insulin Pump Market Consumption 2014-2024
- Insulin Pump market Consumption CAGR by Region
- Insulin Pump market Consumption by Application
- Global Insulin Pump Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
- Global Insulin Pump by Players:
- Global Insulin Pump Market Sales by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Insulin Pump Market Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Insulin Pump Revenue Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends:
- Market Drivers and Impact
- Growing Demand from Key Regions
- Growing Demand from Key Applications and Potential Industries
- Market Challenges and Impact
- Market Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer:
- Sales Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- Insulin Pump Customer
******Enquire before full purchase order of this report, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Insulin Pump market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187